Breakthrough to clear skin

Introducing SPOTLESS! 

SPOTLESS is the newest product developed by Drs. Rodan and Fields! Specially formulated to effectively break through the acne cycle, this formula is simple, effective and fast! This powerful 2-step Regimen starts to kill acne-causing bacteria on Day 1, fighting existing breakouts and preventing new ones from forming!

Check out Sidney's story and pictures:

“Hey everyone!!! Wanted to share my before and after picture with you using spotless!! I had a hard time posting this, I was honestly kind of embarrassed. But, it’s me!!! I have acne.... something I’ve always struggled with. I have tried unblemish, Soothe, and redefine and nothing has worked; and then spotless came along!!! I have never been happier with my skin in my entire life. These results are just from 4 days of using the product!!! 😍😍😍 I hope every teen and young adult struggling with acne can experience this product. It’s seriously amazing!!! 💕










Be among the first to order SPOTLESS when it launches to Preferred Customers on Feb 21st!! For a limited time receive a gift with your order! 🎉💜💟 





For new Preferred Customer Enrollees in PC Perks, I will rebate your $19.99 enrollment fee upon shipment of your second order!

Ask me about my referral program - you could earn money to use toward your order!

Questions or concerns? Call me at 908-902-2900 or email at steelejolene@yahoo.com.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drawing For Free Spotless Regimen

R+F Launches Four Masks