Drawing For Free Spotless Regimen

Hey everyone...I’m having a Spotless contest! I'm looking for young adults who are troubled by acne. Do you suffer? Would you like to try Spotless? If I draw your name you could try it free for 60 days!

Spotless is a newly formulated regimen that uses the latest technology to treat teen and young adult acne. The results have been fantastic since this product was launched last month and my goal is to help as many young people as I can.



If you’d like to enter my drawing to try Spotless,  here is what you need to do:

First, you must be at least 18 or have your parent’s permission.

Second complete the Solution Tool, an online, step by step process that the doctors have created to ensure you are using the products that meet your needs. Spotless must be recommended for you to enter the drawing.

Click Here for the SolutionsTool

Third, be willing to update me on your progress.

Fourth, be willing to share your story and results with your friends.

Fifth, refer your family and friends to me!

I will draw one name from the Solutions Tool results that recommend Spotless and contact the winner by email on Friday, April 5.

Don't worry, if I don't draw your name, you can still purchase Spotless. There's a 60 day money back guarantee and I'll even throw in a $5 gift card to Starbucks! Plus you can earn referral money toward a second regimen purchase!

Shop Spotless


Here's a picture of the Doctors on Good Day New York!
If you have any questions please either call or email me. My phone number is 908-902-2900. My email is steelejolene@yahoo.com - Spotless in the subject line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakthrough to clear skin

R+F Launches Four Masks